News and Events - All Recent
Submitted by admin on Tue, 05/15/2012 - 08:18.
News and Events
- Posted May 13, 2013: Watch for the following upcoming events:
CSTA annual Computer Science & Information Technology Conference,
July 15-16, 2013, Boston Marriott Quincy Quincy, Massachusetts, USA. For
further information see http://csta.acm.org/ProfessionalDevelopment/sub/CSTAConference.html
2014 Ontario Association of Computer Studies Educators (ACSE) annual conference - http://www.acse.net/conferences
Watch for the 2014 Educational Computing Organization of Ontario annual conference - http://ecoo.org/conference2013/
- Posted May 13, 2013: CACSAIC organized a Panel Discussion at the 13th Annual SIGITE (Information Technology Education) conference in Calgary in October, 2012, entitled "CS/IT Outreach from a Canadian Perspective" Find out more...
- Posted January 4, 2013: Canada Computing Day will be taking place on February 22, 2013. For more information please see www.cancomped.ca
- Posted November 15, 2012: US Computer Science Education Week 2012 (CSEd Week 2012) is taking place from December 9-15, 2012. >> Learn more about the events taking place during CSEd Week (and before/beyond) at Universities across Canada. Also, visit the official CSEd Week website.
- Posted October 15, 2012: Call for Nominations: Outstanding Young Computer Science Researcher Prizes. Nomination Deadline is is January 7, 2013. >> Please read application details.
- Posted May 23, 2012: This year the CACS/AIC Annual General Meeting (AGM) was held in Waterloo, Ontario from May 17-18, 2012. View the CACS/AIC Awards Night Banquet photos honoring three Outstanding Young Computer Science Researcher Award 2011 recipients: Mathieu Blanchette of McGill University, Michael Brudno of the University of Toronto and Joanna McGrenere of the University of British Columbia. Find out about their individual research.
- Posted May 1, 2012: The 12th annual ACSE Conference was held November 12th, 2011: http://www.acse.net/conferences/12th-conference
- Posted April 20, 2012: WCCCE 2012 - 17th Western Canadian Conference on Computing Education, University of British Columbia Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, May 4 - 5, 2012. For further information see http://www.cs.ubc.ca/wccce/2012/
- Posted April 20, 2012: CS4HS (Computer Science for High School) is an initiative sponsored by Google to promote Computer Science and Computational Thinking in high school and middle school curriculum. With a grant from Google's Education Group, universities develop 2-3 day workshops for local high school and middle school CS teachers. For details see http://www.cs4hs.com/
- Posted March 20, 2012: The Canadian Association of Computer Science/Association informatique Canadienne is pleased to announce the winners of the Outstanding Young Canadian Computer Science Prize for 2011 >>Read more
- Posted November 28, 2011: Computer Science Education Week 2011 (CSEd Week 2011) is taking place from December 4-10, 2011. >> Learn more about the events taking place during CSEd Week (and before/beyond) at Universities across Canada. Also, visit the official CSEd Week website.
- Posted October 17, 2011: Call for Nominations: Outstanding Young Computer Science Researcher Prizes. Nomination Deadline is January 15, 2012. >>Please read application details.